Tuesday 24 November 2015

Hello!

Hey, I'm Anna!

I'm eighteen and currently in my second year at college. I actually quite enjoy college because I love the (mostly) relaxed atmosphere and my teachers are all really supportive. I study English Literature, English Language and Modern History and am planning to study English Lit and Creative Writing at university next year. I sent off my application just over a month ago and unbelievably, I have received all five offers already!

Outside college, I have quite a busy social life! I have a part-time job in a supermarket and I enjoy spending time with my friends and family- especially my two younger sisters. I love listening to music, watching football and also baking. I am the biggest Ed Sheeran fan you could ever meet (Photograph and Tenerife Sea are my current favourite Ed songs) and a passionate supporter of Preston North End FC. Although I do love baking, I am slowly learning how to cook "proper" food but my repertoire at the moment mainly consists of pasta dishes! I love taking photos and my sisters would probably describe me as an obsessive selfie-taker, but the truth is that I just love documenting memories!

I'm really looking forward to blogging about my uni application experience and hope you enjoy reading my blog!
If there is anything you would like me to blog about, or if you enjoy reading my blog, please get in touch!

Anna x



No comments:

Post a Comment